A-B Towns | C-E Towns | F-K Towns | L-M Towns | N-S Towns | T-Z Towns | All Towns

Byaduk Uniting Church - Former
Byaduk Uniting Church 29-10-2015 - Geoff Davey - Bonzle.com & Lanyon
Byaduk Uniting Church - Former unknown date - Geoff Davey - Bonzle.com & Lanyon

Byaduk Uniting Church - Former

Byaduk, VIC 3301

Church Information

Church Name: Byaduk Uniting Church - Former
Church Previous Name: Byaduk Wesleyan Methodist Church
Denomination: Uniting Church in Australia
Street Address: 5788 Hamilton-Port Fairy Rd, Byaduk VIC 3301, Australia
Suburb: Byaduk
State: VIC
Postcode: 3301
Foundation Stone Laid: 00-00-1864
Foundation Stone Notes: 

No foundation Stone or Memorial Plaque details are known. Information/photographs are invited.

A Granite Tablet has been placed in the footings (of the Sunday School Hall?) to the left of the front doors. It reads: "Twentieth Century Sabbath School. This stone was laid by Mrs Ward Oct 18th 1899.'

Date Opened: unknown
Date Closed: unknown
Email: admin@churchesaustralia.org


The Byaduk Uniting Church property is now privately owned. The Wesleyan Methodist church was the first church built in Byaduk, being opened in 1864. No other details are known about the former church.

Next door the vacant land has also been sold. It was the site of the former Byaduk Presbyterian church which had burned down.

More historical information/photographs of the former churches/congregations are invited. Photographs uploaded 08/03/2016.

Last Updated: Sunday 28th January, 2018