A-B Towns | C-E Towns | F-K Towns | L-M Towns | N-S Towns | T-Z Towns | All Towns

St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church 19-11-2020 - Peter Liebeskind
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church 31-07-2013 - Peter Liebeskind

St Andrew's Presbyterian Church

Manly, NSW 2095

Church Information

Church Name: St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Church Previous Name: -
Denomination: Presbyterian Church of Australia
Street Address: 56 Raglan St, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Suburb: Manly
State: NSW
Postcode: 2095
Foundation Stone Laid: 13-04-1889
Foundation Stone Notes: The foundation stone was laid on 13/4/1889 by Mrs J H Goodlet. The text on the foundation stone is not known. Information/photographs are invited.
Date Opened: 19-04-1890
Date Closed: unknown
Email: admin@churchesaustralia.org

Comments

The St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Manly was opened on 19/4/1890. Early Presbyterian services had been held in the Manly district from about October 1884. More historical information/photographs of the church/congregation are invited. Photographs uploaded 21/11/2020.

For more of the St Andrew's Presbyterian Church story see - The First Hundred Years 1884 ~ 1984, St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Manly / Edited by Rev James Reid: researced by Vivienne Webb and Jean Hudson. Bib ID 2810770. Not sighted.

Other references: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/13732350 AND https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/235868922 

Last Updated: Saturday 21st November, 2020
ADVANCED SEARCH