St Andrews Presbyterian Church  Former
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former 18-10-2016 - Elders Real Estate - Bendigo - realestate.com.au
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former 18-10-2016 - Elders Real Estate - Bendigo - realestate.com.au

St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former

Heathcote, VIC 3523

Church Information

Church Name: St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former
Church Previous Name: -
Denomination: Presbyterian Church of Australia
Street Address: 146 High St, Heathcote VIC 3523, Australia
Suburb: Heathcote
State: VIC
Postcode: 3523
Foundation Stone Laid: unknown
Foundation Stone Notes: No Foundation Stone or Memorial Plaque details are known. Information/photographs are invited.
Date Opened: unknown
Date Closed: unknown
Email: admin@churchesaustralia.org

Comments

Church built about 1955, Hall in the 1850's. The hall was originally a Union Church building. It became solely a Presbyterian Church building in 1859. It was moved to its current location in 1863. It was used by the Presbyterians until 1955, when a new Presbyterian church was built. This new church was opened and dedicated on 12/11/1955.

The former church building is now privately owned. More historical information/photographs of the former church/congregation are invited. Photographs uploaded 18/10/2016.

Last Updated: Saturday 3rd February, 2018
ADVANCED SEARCH