A-B Towns | C-E Towns | F-K Towns | L-M Towns | N-S Towns | T-Z Towns | All Towns

St James' Anglican Church - Former
St James' Anglican Church - Former 02-01-2018 - Forster Pacific Real Estate - realestate.com.au
St James' Anglican Church - Former 02-01-2018 - Forster Pacific Real Estate - realestate.com.au

St James' Anglican Church - Former

Bungwahl, NSW 2423

Church Information

Church Name: St James' Anglican Church - Former
Church Previous Name: -
Denomination: Anglican Church of Australia
Street Address: 2523 The Lakes Way, Bungwahl NSW 2423, Australia
Suburb: Bungwahl
State: NSW
Postcode: 2423
Foundation Stone Laid: unknown
Foundation Stone Notes: No Foundation Stone or Memorial Plaque details are known. Information/photographs are invited.
Date Opened: unknown
Date Closed: unknown
Email: admin@churchesaustralia.org

Comments

This former St James' Anglican Church, Bungwahl, building is now closed and privately owned. The church building was erected by Mr Alexander Croll, on land he purcahsed in 1873. In 1888, realising he could not maintian the building himself, he gifted it to the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle. It was sold by the Diocese to help fund redress for sexual abuse under the national redress scheme. No other details are known about the former church. More historical information/photographs of the former church/congregation are invited. Photographs upoaded 2/1/2018.
Last Updated: Sunday 22nd March, 2020
ADVANCED SEARCH