Trinity Ipswich Uniting Church
Trinity Ipswich Uniting Church 20-09-2017 - John Huth, Wilston, Brisbane
Trinity Ipswich Uniting Church 20-09-2017 - John Huth, Wilston, Brisbane

Trinity Ipswich Uniting Church

North Booval, QLD 4304

Church Information

Church Name: Trinity Ipswich Uniting Church
Church Previous Name: Trinity Methodist Church
Denomination: Uniting Church in Australia
Street Address: 114 Jacaranda St, North Booval QLD 4304, Australia
Suburb: North Booval
State: QLD
Postcode: 4304
Foundation Stone Laid: unknown
Foundation Stone Notes: 

No Foundation Stone details are known. Information/photographs are invited.

A plaque records:To the Glory of God - this church was opened & dedicated - by Rev T H Blackburn L Th - President of the Queensland Methodist Conference - on March 16th 1963 - Minister ~ Rev F W J Morrell - Secretary ~ S H Kruger - Treasurer ~ D J Nunn - Designed by ~ S H Kruger.

A plaque records: This plaque is erected in grateful memory of - The Founders of Methodism in the area, 1865 - Rev J Buckle - James Cooper, Richard Seymour, Adam Perrett, James Pocock, Thomas Barrett, Henry Middleton - and also those who, following their example have continued - to serve and witness for Christ and the Church with faith, vision - and courage during the century 1865 to 1965.- "To God be the Glory great things He hath done." - Unveiled - Centenary Celebrations 25th July, 1965 - by - Rev George Nash BA President of the Conference - Rev F W J Morrell ~ Minister - S H Kruger ~ Secretary - D J Nunn ~ Treasurer.

A plaque records: To the Glory of God - in Commemoration of the Pioneers - of Methodism in East Ipswich - and in thanksgiving for the centenary of this church. - This plaque was unveiled by - The President of the Conference - The Rev C L Williams - on July 17th 1966 - Rev R H Smith ~ Supt Minister - Rev J E Jacob ~ Asst Minister - Donated by the Men's Club.

A plaque records: Trinity Church - This building opened & dedicated by - Rev A V Baker L Th CF - Chairman J A C -  on 15th September 1973 - Minster ~ Rev F J LeBherz.

Date Opened: 15-09-1973
Date Closed: unknown


No other details are known about the church. More historical information/photographs of the church/congregation are invited. Photographs uploaded 24/12/2017.
Last Updated: Sunday 24th December, 2017