St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former

St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former

Kilmore, VIC 3764

Church Information

Church Name: St Andrew's Presbyterian Church - Former
Church Previous Name: -
Denomination: Presbyterian Church of Australia
Street Address: Hamilton St, Kilmore VIC 3764, Australia
Suburb: Kilmore
State: VIC
Postcode: 3764
Foundation Stone Laid: unknown
Foundation Stone Notes: No Foundation Stone or Memorial Plaque details are known. Information/photographs are invited.
Date Opened: unknown
Date Closed: unknown
Email: admin@churchesaustralia.org

Comments

The former St Andrew's Presbyterian Church buiding is now privately owned. It was erected about 1864. No other details are known about the former church. More historical information/photographs of the former church/congregation are invited. Photograph uploaded 24/6/2018.

Note: Photograph attribution - By Mattinbgn [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], from Wikimedia Commons
Last Updated: Saturday 10th August, 2019
ADVANCED SEARCH